Write a guest post for blockchain-technologies
If you are an industry professional, blockchain or marketing copywriter, or simply a crypto enthusiast with great writing skills, then we welcome you to pitch a guest post idea to us. Our team frequently receives enquiries from people who want to submit content on Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, and B2B Marketing related topics for our website. If you would like to become a contributor we have some guidelines you have to follow and requirements you will need to meet.
Why write guest posts for us?
Here’s why guest posts are such a great idea and how being a contributor can benefit you:
- Share your perspectives, ideas and content with our community, visitors and online audience.
- Promote your personal and company brand – Elevate your profile as a thought leader.
- Gain high quality links to your website.
- Increase your network with fellow professionals and writers.
What kind of content should you submit?
Paramount to our guest post guidelines. We will not accept posts that don’t meet the requirements. Blockchain-Technologies writes primarily about blockchain solutions, cryptocurrency, DLT business applications and B2B marketing, Advice and Perspectives. Examples topics below:
- Blockchain & Crypto News articles
- Legislation Updates
- How-to guides
- Guides and practical businesses advice
- User Case studies
- Research & Data reports
- Start-ups, mergers & acquisitions
- Opinion pieces
How long should your guest post be?
There is no upper cap on article length, however it should be appropriate length (Goldilocks, not too long, not too short, just about right). Most blog posts tend to be between 900 and 1400 words. Shorter articles tend not to have sufficient depth and detail, which our audience appreciate.
Guest post quality guidelines & Information
- Your guest post content must be original that was not previously published anywhere else on the web.
- Unique and fresh ideas are best as they will engage with our readers, and present you in the best light.
- Skyscraper – Can you build on other successful articles and ideas that are still relevant. Bigger, Better and more Detailed, can result in excellent online traction and social engagement.
- Facts, figures, updates and information must be current and up to date.
- We do not pay for guest posts, but on occasion engage with freelance writers on paid assignments.
PITCH A GUEST POST IDEA TODAY!
Fill out the contact form with an outline of your article idea, and below we’ll be in touch soon!