Write a guest post for 1BlockchainTechnology.Com
If you’re a business, industry professional, blockchain marketeer or SEO copywriter with great writing skills, then we welcome you to pitch a sponsored guest post idea to us. Our team frequently receives enquiries from people who want to submit High Quality Content on Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, and DLT related topics for our website.
If you would like to become a contributor and promote your brand, we have some guidelines to follow and requirements you will need to meet.
Sponsored Post & Advertorial
If you write a news story about your company, a guide to your products, or even a blockchain thought leadership piece, you can enjoy a sponsored blog post, with your company logo, embedded video and website links to further promote you, and drive brand engagement.
Once payment has been made and the article is received for review, we will turn around your article within 48 hours. Once live, it will we will share across our social networks and permanently display on the site. (Price: £495)
Why write guest posts for us?
Here’s why guest posts are such a great idea and how being a contributor can benefit you:
- Share your perspectives, ideas and content with our community, visitors and online audience.
- Promote your personal and company brand – Elevate your profile as a Blockchain or Crypto thought leader.
- Gain high quality SEO links to your website.
- Increase your network with fellow professionals.
What kind of content should you submit?
Paramount to our guest post guidelines. We will not accept posts that don’t meet the requirements. Blockchain Technology publishes and writes content about Blockchain Solutions, Cryptocurrency, DLT, Use Cases, News and Perspectives. Examples topics below:
- Blockchain & Crypto News articles
- Legislation Updates
- How-to guides
- Products & Solutions
- User Case studies
- Research & Data reports
- Start-ups, mergers & acquisitions
- Blockchain or Crypto Opinion pieces
How long should your guest post be?
There is no upper cap on article length, however it should be appropriate length (Goldilocks, not too long, not too short, just about right). Most blog posts tend to be between 1000 and 2000 words. Shorter articles tend not to have sufficient depth and detail, which our audience appreciate.
Guest post quality guidelines & Information
- Your guest post content must be original, we prefer copy not previously published elsewhere on the web.
- Unique and fresh ideas are best as they will engage with our readers, and present you in the best light.
- Skyscraper – Can you build on other successful articles and ideas that are still relevant. Bigger, Better and more Detailed, can result in excellent online traction and social engagement.
- Facts, figures, updates and information must be current and up to date.
- We do not pay for guest posts, but on occasion engage with freelance writers on paid assignments.
PITCH A GUEST POST IDEA TODAY!
Fill out the Contact Form with an outline of your article idea, and below we’ll be in touch soon!